What can we do for you...
Whether you are looking to buy your first home or 5th home, we are here to help you every step of the way.
First home buyers
Even the thought of buying your first home can be somewhat overwhelming. We are here to help and explain to you the whole process. There is no such thing as silly question! Please see our helpful hints to get you off on the right track.
With rates at an all-time low, there has never been a better time to consider refinancing. You could potentially be saving your hard enough dollars by switching to a more competitive loan product. Get in touch with us today for an obligation free home loan health check!
Construction & renovation loans
Looking at building a new home or investment property, or simply want to enhance your existing property? We can take care of arranging your finance, and will manage your loan right through to your final stage payment.
Did you know you could potentially be saving hundreds of dollars every month by consolidating your small personal debts into your home loan, or even by consolidating multiple personal debts in to one personal loan? Give us a call to see if you could be savings too.
Need some money to purchase a vehicle, household goods or any other worthwhile purpose? We have a number of personal loan options to help make this possible.
Property investment loans
Whether you are purchasing your very first investment property or are building your portfolio, we can take care of obtaining finance. We can also work with you to ensure your existing loans are most suited to you, in complimenting your property portfolio and future investment plans.
Depreciation schedules for your investment property
Slash your tax! You could be saving thousands each year by having an ATO-approved tax depreciation schedule. Contact us today for more information or to arrange yours.
No fee for service
We don’t charge you a service fee. You heard right, there is no charge!
After hours and at home appointments
We know life can get pretty busy, and it isn’t a surprise that it is sometimes hard to fit in appointments in business hours or in your lunch break. We understand this, that is why we are more than happy to arrange an after-hours appointment, and to make things EVEN easier, we can even come to you!
Got your eye on a new set of wheels, or something more practical for work or family life. Let us help you to secure a competitive rate on your vehicle finance.
Whether you are based in Burnie, Broken Hill or Brisbane, we can assist you to secure or refinance your property situated anywhere in Australia.
Helpful hints for buying your first home?
Buying your first home is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. It is a major decision that takes planning and research, and careful budgeting. Are you ready?
Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Speak to someone regarding finance before looking. It is important to know exactly where you stand financially before even looking at purchasing a home and also knowing what you can afford.
- Stability. Lenders pay particular attention to first home buyers. One of the aspects that lenders pay particular attention to is an applicant’s stability, in all areas including their employment, their savings, even their living arrangements. A mortgage broker can assist in identifying potential issues and can advise on how to best avoid these becoming an issue at a later date.
- Savings & deposit. Lenders will generally require evidence of a savings history, at least 5% of the purchase price, and in most cases these savings need to be shown over a period of 3 or even 6 months. The most important thing that lenders look for here is consistency- a small amount, frequently deposited is classified as a savings pattern. Lump sums deposited at inconsistent intervals do not meet genuine savings requirements, so try to avoid these.
- Tasmania First Home Builder grant – Eligible applicants looking to build your first home or purchase a brand new property may be eligible for a grant of up to $20,000. For further information or to determine eligibility please see http://www.sro.tas.gov.au/
- Duty concession for first home buyers of established homes – Provides a 50% concession on stamp duty for first home buyers purchasing an established home of $400 000 or lower. The concession is available for 12 months from 7 February 2018 for homes that settle within that period. For more information and eligibility please refer to www.sro.tas.gov.au/property-transfer-duties
Now to finding the perfect property! Remember to look within your means and don’t hesitate in contacting us today to assist you with your home finance requirements, from start to finish!
Free Call Revolution Home Finance today on 1800 323 222 OR visit us in person.
Our Lending Partners